The William N. Bodouva, Jr. Real Estate Corporation
“NAR Accredited Buyer’s Representatives are invaluable, acting on your behalf and in your best interest, guaranteeing a more favorable purchase price, better terms and smoother transactions.”
Buyers: Steps to follow if you’re in the market for a new home:
1. Contact me, your local Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR*. All buyers’ agents aren’t equal, look for the highest national designation, a National Association of Realtors, Accredited Buyer’s Representative. ABR*.
2. As your ABR*, I’ll begin the process of selecting homes based upon your specific criteria, narrowing the field, always considerate of your valuable time.
3. Simultaneously I’ll get you started with the Mortgage process. My network of financial professionals can Pre-Qualify my clients in 24 hours and Pre-Approve them in 72 hours, while I’m negotiating your best purchase price and terms.
4. Once you’ve found your “dream home,” and we’ve reached an agreement with the Sellers, I’ll schedule a Home Inspection from my network of professionals before the contracts are signed.
5. Once the Contract of Sale is signed by all parties, the mortgage commitment process begins. My network of lenders can provide a competitive financial commitment within 30 days of your application.
As your ABR*, I represent You and act in "Your Best Interest." Per the Seller's listing agreement, my commission is paid by the Seller’s Agent at closing, Not the Buyer.
The NYDOS 1736-a Disclosure form for Buyer & Seller clarifies that my fiduciary repsonsibilty is to act on your behalf, so there's no conflict of interest.
Click here to learn more of the benefits working with a Buyer’s Broker
To get started, Click on the icons below
National Statistics from: NAR, Google Analytics, Zillow, Trulia & Yahoo all show that Home Buyers who use ABR* designees, pay less than buyers who don’t.
William Bodouva is an experienced, nationally accredited broker & owner, possessing seasoned negotiating skills. He’s navigated through three severe real estate market changes during his 25 years as a Real Estate professional and understands how to keep his client’s ahead of the curve. Bill is personally involved in every phase of his client’s transaction.
Level the playing field; we're the 'Only' National Association of REALTORS* Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR*, SFR, e-PRO in 11050 & 11030
E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: 516-815-6600